Site managers may modify, suspend or discontinue service at any time, including the availability of all functions (free or paid), database or content. It may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict user access to all or part of the services without notice.
The users of the site and the services offered certify that if the user is an individual (not a company), they must be 16 years of age or older. The User also certifies that it is legally authorized to use the service and is fully responsible for the use of the service.
• The user must not, nor permit anyone, directly or indirectly, to record, edit, or attempt to decipher the source code or underlying algorithms of all or part of the site. The site managers have the intellectual property rights of the site and all copies or portions of it.
• The user must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the service, or other systems or networks connected to the site.
• The user should not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site, nor breach the security or authentication measures of the site.
• The user must not take any action which imposes a disproportionate burden on the site and its infrastructure.
• The user shall not use any device, software or otherwise to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any transaction conducted on the site.
• The user must not use the site or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
An account type called pro account is available as a paid option on the site. Using this formula, you agree to pay the fees set for the term chosen when subscribing. Payment will be charged on the day of your subscription and will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever (service unavailable, limitation, termination of service, ...).
Access to the services of the site is limited by the prior registration of the social network twitter. The user must have an account on this social network and comply with the terms thereof. The connection used to access the services of the website is based on the consent of the user on Twitter.
The Runlater Service has access to data entered by the user and shared on Twitter. Site managers of RunLater can not be held responsible for any loss, errors or other defects related to access to Twitter.
Subscription to the pro account on the site allows the user to connect to the site other than by connecting via a social network. The user will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and other account information.
Site managers can terminate your access to all or part of the site at any time with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to cancel your subscription to pro account on the website (if you have one), you must simply stop using the site. However, this access will be valid until the expiration date based on the invoice date and the contracted period.
Said basic accounts can be deleted using the link in the account in the application.
The user agrees that all site content for its use (which is excluded the data entered by the user) are protected by copyrights or other proprietary rights. Unless written is given by RunLater, the user agrees not to sell, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from this content.
However, the user can print or download a reasonable number of copies of the content of this website for information purposes.
The Website is provided 'as is'. The site managers do not give any guarantee that the site will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you access the site at your own risk.
The user (with or without a pro account) agrees that access to the website may be disrupted or cut off without notice.
You represent and warrant that your use of the site will be in strict accordance with the policy of http://runlater.com and http://twitter.com with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and applicable regulations (including, without limitation, laws or local regulations of your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the technical data exported to France or the country in which you reside) and your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
All content on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of the site or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.